Monday, June 11, 2012



Diamond Candles are great for any occasion.  You can even get the opportunity to get a ring inside the soy candle worth $10-$5000.  Bloggers it's your opportunity to review a candle worth talking about.  Diamond Candles retail for $24.95.  You can visit them to check their different scented candles at Diamond Candles.  Choose as many candles as you like and get a surprise worth little or alot.  They come in different colors and scent.  It's a nice gift for you or a friend.  To get the opportunity to review Diamond Candles visit them at here

Leave us a comment below that you have applied for this opportunity.  Also let us know what Diamond Candles scent you love?


15 comments:

  1. Thanks I signed up and think the Carnival Candy would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up, thank you so much for this opportunity! I would love to try (I couldn't choose just one!) Honeysuckle, Hawaiian Coconut, and Orchid Meadow. But if I have to choose just one, it would be Honeysuckle, or Orchid Meadow, either one would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, signed up! I love the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up. My favorite is the Cupcake Candle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I applied and I'd love the cupcake candle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have applied, and I would love to try the Pomegranate Lemonade Candle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up. Would love the Carnival Candy or Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you signed up! I would love to try the honeysuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I signed up I love honeysuckle. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I signed up! Thank you! I would love to try Midnight Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Signed up and posted an advertisement on my website.

    I think I'd love to try Strawberry Bliss or Cozy Cabin.

    Thanks for the opportunity!
    -Amanda (The Procrastinating Mommy)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, its so har to pick just one but im thinking midnight kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I applied! I think that the carnival candy would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I applied. Thanks! I think they all sound great it's hard to pick just one. I think I'd pick vanilla cream.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I applied. I would like orange vanilla, apple slice or tropical retreat.

    Brenda Wood

    ReplyDelete

MomsBestOf connects brands and bloggers subscribe for the latest products

MomsBestOf via FeedBurner